Award Winning Real Estate Website Design
Most recently, Union Street Media clients took two of the top three spots in the Massachusetts Association of REALTORS web design contest. What’s our secret sauce?
Mouse over the image for a preview >
What else can my Union Street Media real estate website do?
The list is long! Just to name a few:
- Choose between 3 different layouts, at the click of a button.
- Edit the advanced search page and most content on each content page.
- Add and remove agent information for all agents in your office through an easy fill-in-the-blanks form
- Add rotating announcements to your sidebar.
- Enable visitors from mobile devices to load a mobile-friendly version of your website.
- The header of your web site is its most prominent and important design element. It is fully customized to your desired look & feel. At the beginning of the design process, we collect your photo, logo, and images from your market area. Your custom header, and the color scheme for your site are designed and presented to you as a complete design draft. You provide a round of feedback on this draft, which we adjust accordingly. Your header can also be upgraded to a slideshow of images or to automatically rotate different images each season.
- The sidebar search, or quick search, is the first property search tool buyers will see on your site. It includes essential search criteria such as the towns in your market area, property types, list price, bedrooms, and bath. You can control which of these fields appear on the search. Why does it appear on the top left? Because it's the first thing most buyers want to do, so we put it in the first place they see.
- Popular Searches
- USM's Popular Searches tool allows you to suggest searches to buyers Just as many buyers prefer have you show them property than to look by themselves, they prefer to browse your suggestions rather than start their own search "from scratch". Search engines index your popular searches, which is an essential optimization tool. You can control all of your popular searches in the content management system.
- Content Area
- The front-and center area of each page is your main content area. You can customize this entire area without any web design knowledge—it's a simple toolbar called the WYSIWYG Editor ("What You See Is What You Get"). You can boldface, italicize, underline, add bullet points, add hyperlinks, change font types and sizes, add, resize and place photos, and more! For Geri Reilly, we've used this area to help accomplish her most important goals: attracting more out-of-state buyers via a relocation package, and drawing attention to the things that make her site unique--her blog, her advice, and her "raving fans".
- Featured Listings
- Designate your own featured listings with an easy to use click-and-drag tool Choose between 3 different treatments of featured listings (larger or smaller photos, one, two or 3 on the page). The listings that you choose to feature appear in a rotating carousel on the homepage. All information for your featured listings updates automatically from the MLS. You can then enhance your listings with more photos, video, and longer descriptions. With most companies, you have to choose between the generic information from the MLS or managing your own listings entirely. With USM's system, you have the best of both worlds!
- Join Now
- A key lead generation tool, the "Join Now" call to action encourages buyers to give you their contact information right away by listing the benefits of membership on your site. Registrations arrive to you as an email and go directly into the Lead Manager in the content management system.
- Ask A Question
- The "Ask A Question" form is one of your site's key conversion tools. Two studies on our client sites showed increases in lead conversion of 60% -100% when we changed "contact us" to say "ask a question." Contacts from the "Ask A Question" form go directly into the lead management system.