Real Estate Mobile Websites for Agents and Offices
The data is in: mobile traffic increased by 600% in 2010 alone. By 2011, 1 in 6 real estate searches and 10% of all traffic came from a mobile device, and 35% of home searchers used a mobile site at some point in their buying process.
Mobile site visitors want local information: nearby listings to where they are, and directions as to how to get there. In 2011, 1 in 3 mobile searches had “local intent”, meaning the search terms matched content near where the searcher was situated.
Our mobile websites are purpose-built to cater to this fast-growing segment. We specifically focus on ease of use for small screens, fast loading time, and customized information depending on where the buyer is situated when they are using your site.
- Nearby properties feed right onto your mobile homepage.
- Driving directions to each listing come at the tap of a finger.
- “Click to call” automatically calls the closest office or, if you’re an individual agent, your chosen number.
- A customized interface for small screens allows buyers to save searches and favorites with minimal typing and swift load time, even over a slow connections.
- Buyers can “swipe” through photos and continuously scroll to see more listings. No more “next and previous” buttons that are hard to use from a small screen!
- Buyers can easily share listings to other mobile applications: email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+.
- You can edit your mobile site yourself. Choose how visitors search for listings and add links to other important content pages.
Upgrade to a Custom Design:
- Custom color scheme to match your website
- Custom homepage banner using your logo