Image via Wikipedia
Here are some of the Twitter laundry lists I’ve come across. If you haven’t found what you’re looking for in any of the other Twitter for Business resources, I hope it’s here.
- Here’s an excellent list of Twitter Tools for Communicators.
- A list of 10 ways to use Twitter for public relations, includes links to many Twitter apps.
- If, like me, you don’t much care for Twitter’s interface, check out the list of Twitter clients (I’m partial to Twitterific for my iPod).
- A list of various tools to help you get more out of Twitter can be found at Jeremiah Owyang’s Web Strategy blog.
- Mark Eckenrode provides a list of how James Bond would use various Twitter tools. Excellent and enlightening.
- NikNik gives us a laundry list of 30 twitter tools for real estate. 10 desktop apps, 10 mobile apps and then 10 tools.
- Here’s a list of 20 Twitter tools for your cell phone, including some screen shots and little write ups for each.
- Giant list of Twitter uses ranging from Twitter and martial arts instruction to CEOs who use Twitter.
- 140 Twitter Tools from Mashable.
- Shannon Yelland’s Twittonary lists a cornucopia of Twitter tools and software in addition to jargon and shorthand definitions.
Looking for something more specific or DIY or how-to? Try the main Twitter for Business page. Also, I’m certain that I’ve missed some great giant list of Twitter tools somewhere. Please be kind and let me know via the comments.